Credits

Saturday, September 7, 2013

On Educational Tour

Educational tour is exciting. However we could not deny the fact that educational tour entails a lot of expenses. The expenses will defend on where to the group is going. I am grateful that I’ve experience attending educational tours when I was a student. Now that I am a mother, I am always with J every time the school is conducting an educational tour.

Talking about educational tour, the month of September is Math and Science month. It is also this time when educational tour in school where J is enrolled is conducting a trip. I don’t any idea where we are going to go this time around. But I am hoping that we can visit the mini zoo that my friend mentioned to me. J is excited to see animals/pet that he hasn’t seen.


0 shared thoughts: