Credits

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Grateful To My Newly Found Website

..that pays me to write anything under the sun.

Been trying my best to update my blogs regularly but it seemed that I need to work harder for me to be able to attain my blog. I could not deny the fact that my blogs have been neglected since I started writing in a writing hub which allows me to each by posting any kind of articles, liking, viewing and commenting to a certain post.
It’s been a month and four days since I joined in this new writing hub and so far I am enjoying and I already have three successful redemptions. I am hoping to redeem my fourth cash out tomorrow.

I noticed that blogging is kinda slow for the past couple of weeks and I am very grateful that I have found another means of earning online. I can still few dollars although I don’t have any earning in my blogs.


0 shared thoughts: