Credits

Sunday, March 16, 2014

On Wedding Preparation

Wedding!!!

What is the word that cross your mind when you heard the word wedding? It is the bridal gown? Does it cross your mind whether the groom will wear a suit or tuxedo? Or perhaps the tiring preparations of the couple before the actual big day. Whatever you have in mind that can be associated with wedding, one thing is for sure wedding preparation is not easy as ABC. The couple needs to thoroughly plan what they really want to achieve on thier wedding day. There are a lot of things to consider in order for the couple to achieve thier dream wedding. Believe me, you have to put all your effort from wedding gown down to Wedding Gloves.

I am not a pro nor experienced in the field of wedding preparation. But if I am given a chanceto prepare my wedding, I will make sure of the availability of the church where I dream of walking down the aisle. Of course, the budget come first but since we are in a stage planning it is already granted that we have money to spend. So for me, I will consider to booked the church first. More especially if you choose the month of June. I dont know what is with this month that more couple choose this month over the other months. After securing the church, searching for wedding gown comes next. But if you dream if wearing a gown made by popular designer then your wedding gown comes first.

After the gown and the church, the venue for the reception comes next and then the foods and desert will follow. Choosing the right person to document the memories on your wedding day and before the wedding really matter, so be careful on choosing your official photographer and videographer.

And believe me when I say that you will not achieve your dream wedding in case you forget to attend the small details such as flowers, Wedding Garters and even Bridal Headpieces. The best advice I can give to those who are planning to get married is save and prepare ahead of time.


0 shared thoughts: