Thursday, November 29, 2007


I was in Tacloban few hours ago. And decided to drop at the union Bank branch to asked what I need to present if I apply for an Eon account so i can transfer my earning in paypal. I was really disappointed that they are asking for 1 mandatory identification card either a GSIS ecard which is impossible to get cos i am not a government employee, SSS id which i also don't have, last is the TIN number and of course i don't have this also. So i will need to get either TIN number or SSS id so i can open an Eon account in Union Bank.

0 shared thoughts: