Monday, September 13, 2010

Failed Marriage

Divorce is not legal in my country that is why thousands of couple could not re-marry if ever the married didn’t work. However if you have money then you can file for a legal separation. Filling for a legal separation is expensive in my country so only few couples could afford to pay the expenses.

Just recently, well known pair in my country finally decides to take different ways. The wife file for a legal separation, well she said their married has been void for from the start as they failed to comply some papers. Well, whatever happen to the couple I wish they will be friends for the sake of their son.

If you are one of those who are not happy and contented with your partner and are planning to file a divorce you need to hire a lawyer that will help you all the way. Evans Family Law Group could help you. They have the best Austin Divorce Lawyer that will fight for your rights. For more information you can visit their site now!

0 shared thoughts: